Overture Downs If I ever fall in love...
14 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
The grey male spoke of several packs to be wary of and Celeste took note. "Thank you," she said politely. It was good to know ahead of time so she didn't find herself in any sort of trouble. She couldn't hold her own well in a fight and so if they could be avoided. She would. 

"I really wasn't planning on going far, I was going to stick to the valley since you said you hadn't really been in this area. I figured since we were both kinda lost in the area we could take a look around," she said with a small shrug. "Honestly I had no place in mind, I just like to be out at night. I sleep some but i get alot during the day time. All my hunting is done at night because its easier for me not to be seen in the dark," she chuckled slightly, having said the same to Haven. 

Sebastian explained that back in his old pack there were a lot of mated wolves so he just left to go out on his own and Celeste decided that was a fairly good reason. "Makes sense," she said with a nod. Then Sebastian brought up the idea of finding a lake and seeing if there were any fish. "Well, I was at a river a few nights ago not far from here, Just east of the Jade Fern Grove pack," she stated. "I don't know that there was many fish, I didn't see many when i went swimming," she mused and shrugged. She chose not to comment on her childhood further, in case other wolves weren't so fortunate.

"It's a start, what do you think? Unless you need sleep, in which case, we could rest," she said glancing around for a moment. This wolf made for reasonable company. He seemed nice enough and he loved water like she did.
Messages In This Thread
If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 10:46 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 06:33 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 19, 2015, 03:56 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 19, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 20, 2015, 02:35 PM