Nocturne Summit feel yourself flying
21 Posts
Ooc —
I'm so sorry this took so long ;_;

While pleasant, Catori was not such a sensitive wolf. She could laugh at herself, even when it was with another wolf. "Using your eyes is certainly more reliable." She should have been watching her path but there was just something about today that brought thoughts and daydreams rolling in like a welcomed bout of rain. A lesson learned, of course, but perhaps it was just the way of things. It had led them to meeting in good spirits, hadn't it? So in some roundabout way, maybe it had been meant to happen. That was always a possibility, the Spirits guiding and leading her to where she needed to be.

His introduction made her smile, teeth peeking through the gap in her lips. "Well then congratulations, Charon." That was the second almost alpha she'd met recently and wondered if this land was one that simply lent itself to the support of many packs. It seemed plentiful enough. "I can't say I've seen such a grand mountain but I will have to keep an eye out for it now." Was she impressed? Absolutely. She was probably wasn't much older then him and he was already leading? Perhaps some wolves were simply cut out for it and that was the path they chose to walk down. Herself? She wasn't sure what she wanted, nor what she wanted to do.

"Of a tribe? No. I left mine to travel and experience what I could in the world." Staying cooped up in the confines of her birth tribe with the same wolves to talk to each and every day had started to drive her a little crazy, though now she often missed them. But she knew her future would not lead her back. Not just yet, anyway. "What made you choose a mountain?" To each their own, of course, but she wanted to know what drew him there.
Messages In This Thread
feel yourself flying - by Charon - October 01, 2015, 08:54 AM
RE: feel yourself flying - by Catori - October 01, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: feel yourself flying - by Charon - October 01, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: feel yourself flying - by Catori - October 07, 2015, 03:50 PM
RE: feel yourself flying - by Charon - October 08, 2015, 01:28 AM
RE: feel yourself flying - by Catori - October 19, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: feel yourself flying - by Charon - October 20, 2015, 02:16 AM