Blacktail Deer Plateau Hunting in the leaves
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue had always been a solitary creature. Sometimes she didn’t even realize she was pulling away from those she loved. To her it wasn’t pulling away from them. It was simply her general nature to be observant and take time for her herbs and her own hobbies. She wasn’t sure if that made her a terrible mother or not. She certainly hoped not. She did the best she could making sure to take time for games and conversations. Though lately she had been falling short of that. She was wanting to make amends. Especially, if she and Lasher decided to have more children. She wanted her oldest children to know she loved them regardless all the same. She did not want to turn into Hawkeye and Peregrine. That was something she never hoped happened. Once upon a time she would have said Peregrine was a good a father, and he possibly was now. He however had made some mistakes and she was determined not to follow in that stead. 

Blue smiled at her Oldest son’s exuberance and his tail wag. She too wagged her tail. She knew that they were coming of age soon, that in a few mere days they would be considered adults. However, all she saw when she looked at them was their sweet puppy faces. The way they had looked as they had first been born. Their overly large ears and paws. The way they tripped over themselves and each other, tumbling and rolling along the dirt floor of their home. She sighed content as the memories pushed at the forefront of her mind.

Blue chuckled at his next words. I can’t promise that I’ll be the best teacher. However, I will surely try. What would you like to try for? A small goat if we can find one? Or perhaps just squirrels, rabbits or birds?
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
Hunting in the leaves - by Blue Willow - September 27, 2015, 08:14 AM
RE: Hunting in the leaves - by Constantine - September 29, 2015, 07:07 AM
RE: Hunting in the leaves - by Blue Willow - September 30, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: Hunting in the leaves - by Constantine - October 10, 2015, 09:44 AM
RE: Hunting in the leaves - by Blue Willow - October 21, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: Hunting in the leaves - by Constantine - October 27, 2015, 06:01 AM