Blackfeather Woods Spooky Scary Skeletons
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
As his laughter was completely subdued, he focused all of his attention on the woman. While he felt amusement towards the situation, he knew she did not. He didn’t need his father’s skill to figure out what she was feeling, and he took an unconscious step away from her as she started moving. Heavy footsteps hit the ground, causing the child to grow a bit uncertain of whether being in her presence was a good thing or not. He had played a trick on her, yes. He’d laughed at her, yes. He had taunted her, yes, but her reaction to it all was completely unreasonable at best. He didn’t know of what memories his teasing had brought up in her mind, as he was not a mind reader, but what he was witnessing had him contemplating a quick getaway. Xan was not a coward, but he wasn’t stupid, either. Nemesis was far larger than himself, and had more training and experience under her belt than he did. To go up against her physically, right then and there, would be the same as signing his own death certificate.

When she turned to look at him and started moving in his direction, the boy couldn’t help but think he’d missed his chance. His one opportunity to escape while her back was turned, and he’d missed it. What came, however, was not what he was expecting. An attack, a sharp bite, a punishment of some sort—that was what he’d been mentally preparing himself for, but it never came. “What would happen if I did?” he challenged. Alexander was genuinely curious of what would happen, of what she would do if he told anyone of what he’d seen, but god forbid he actually show that externally.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Spooky Scary Skeletons - by Xan - October 09, 2015, 12:03 AM
RE: Spooky Scary Skeletons - by Nemesis - October 09, 2015, 02:47 PM
RE: Spooky Scary Skeletons - by Xan - October 09, 2015, 04:29 PM
RE: Spooky Scary Skeletons - by Nemesis - October 09, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: Spooky Scary Skeletons - by Xan - October 10, 2015, 05:18 PM
RE: Spooky Scary Skeletons - by Nemesis - October 11, 2015, 07:20 PM
RE: Spooky Scary Skeletons - by Xan - October 12, 2015, 05:40 PM
RE: Spooky Scary Skeletons - by Nemesis - October 18, 2015, 02:46 PM