Neverwinter Forest Believe that time is always forever
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The second the two had taken off, he was sure the hunt would not end well. His words, he assumed, had been forgotten, overruled by the adrenaline of the hunt. Despite his findings early-on, he did not step in to assist them. The elder remained in his spot, observing their actions and mentally taking notes on what techniques they both had to show. The idea of failing a hunt bothered him, slightly, but success could not exist without failure, and he understand that well. Things had eventually shifted, however, giving the young wolves an advantage over the deer, but it hadn’t lasted long. One moment their prey was moving towards him, and then the next it’d veered off in an attempt to escape death—an attempt it had succeeded in, too, no less. When the boy had turned to head after the cervine once more, Alastor was quick to jolt upwards, but settled back onto his haunches the second the younger had backed off. While his instructions had been forgotten in the midst of the hunt, his warning had not, and for that he was glad.

When the children approached him, Mason in the lead, the Greek stood up entirely and looked them each over briefly. His gaze flickered off in the direction the deer had run, knowing they would not return to the area again anytime soon. He then focused his attention on the face staring up at his own, deciding to leave the issue of the herd for another time. “For your first hunt, you two did well,” he voiced, never stingy when it came to dishing out praise. A smile pulled at the corners of his lips and his tail swayed gently, silently assuring the children that their miss was perfectly fine. “It may have gotten away, but trials are never without errors. Someday in the near future, you’ll each be able to hunt with ease, I am certain of it.” Being taught specific methods of any task was important, but many skills could also be obtained by instinct alone. The same instinct he felt they both possessed. “If you would like, I can take you both out again later on for more practice,” Alastor offered, figuring it was the least he could do. Besides, it’s not like he minded spending time with the siblings. “For now, I think we should head back home. I’m sure your father is wondering where you’ve run off to.” He hoped Fitz would not mind their absence too much, but if he did, keeping him waiting any longer would not be the wisest of his decisions.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
Believe that time is always forever - by Alastor - September 23, 2015, 05:45 PM
RE: Believe that time is always forever - by June - September 28, 2015, 02:52 PM
RE: Believe that time is always forever - by Mason - September 30, 2015, 04:35 AM
RE: Believe that time is always forever - by Alastor - October 01, 2015, 01:33 PM
RE: Believe that time is always forever - by June - October 05, 2015, 05:48 AM
RE: Believe that time is always forever - by Mason - October 07, 2015, 04:30 AM
RE: Believe that time is always forever - by Alastor - October 08, 2015, 09:26 AM
RE: Believe that time is always forever - by June - October 09, 2015, 08:36 AM
RE: Believe that time is always forever - by Mason - October 10, 2015, 06:52 AM
RE: Believe that time is always forever - by Alastor - October 10, 2015, 06:13 PM
RE: Believe that time is always forever - by June - October 13, 2015, 05:21 AM
RE: Believe that time is always forever - by Mason - October 19, 2015, 09:18 AM
RE: Believe that time is always forever - by Alastor - October 22, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: Believe that time is always forever - by June - October 27, 2015, 08:30 AM
RE: Believe that time is always forever - by Mason - October 28, 2015, 03:55 AM
RE: Believe that time is always forever - by Alastor - November 04, 2015, 01:27 AM
RE: Believe that time is always forever - by June - November 07, 2015, 02:39 PM