Redhawk Caldera She's got an appetite for lightin' dynamite
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
 I agree so so much ;__;  Last post for me <3 I'm sure we shall has new soon! 

Elwood encouraged his son to smile as well as he put on the ghost of one himself.  It broke her heart to see it, and for a moment, she felt as though she were going to collapse under the weight of her pain.  She swallowed hard and took a steadying breath, forcing herself to think of how cute they both were, sitting together, smiling at her - her love and his little doppleganger.  Her family.

Whom she had tried to abandon.

Swallowing the lump in her throat, Fin laid her head back down and gave them a soft smile back before allowing her eyes to flutter closed.  She curled up into a ball and tucked her muzzle against her side.  She knew that sleep wouldn't come and if it did, it would be tormented with guilt-ridden nightmares.  Even so, it was the only escape she could hope for, and so she pursued it, even though that hope was barely even a whisper in the dark of her heart.

Messages In This Thread
She's got an appetite for lightin' dynamite - by Elwood - October 05, 2015, 12:32 PM
RE: She's got an appetite for lightin' dynamite - by Eljay - October 06, 2015, 07:39 AM
RE: She's got an appetite for lightin' dynamite - by Eljay - October 23, 2015, 02:58 AM
RE: She's got an appetite for lightin' dynamite - by Eljay - October 28, 2015, 04:40 AM
RE: She's got an appetite for lightin' dynamite - by Finley - November 07, 2015, 07:21 PM
RE: She's got an appetite for lightin' dynamite - by Elwood - November 08, 2015, 02:02 PM
RE: She's got an appetite for lightin' dynamite - by Eljay - November 12, 2015, 05:08 AM