Overture Downs the funeral of decency
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven wasn't expecting Sheogorath's response, and she found it rude. She had expected a 'don't worry about it' or 'no problem. Instead she got a 'yes you were pretty rude'. She should've been expecting something along the line, but she hoped he could've been nicer with it. She flicked her tail side to side irritably, she didn't like this wolf's attitude. Of course Haven could be a little bitch herself, but she didn't like when people pointed it out. Then the Blackfeather male smiled and asked a new question, seeming to lighten up a bit. Haven was still a little ticked off, but she could deal with this attitude change.

Nice to meet you Sheogorath. And by the way I don't resent what I don't understand, I'm just cautious of what I've been warned of. Haven said with a clever grin, she sounded her sassy self. Sheogorath asked her a new question, and she had to think about it for a moment. Do I look like a wolf with pups? She thought sarcastically, thinking it obvious that she had none. No. I'm just patrolling around the borders. You were just a bit too close, so I thought I ought to check it out. She didn't like the way Sheogorath was talking to her, he was starting to push her nerves. She knew that he was pushing her for answers, but about a Scarlett she had none, so she would give none. She'd simply wait and see what he had to say next.
Messages In This Thread
the funeral of decency - by Cicero - October 23, 2015, 03:22 AM
RE: the funeral of decency - by Haven - October 23, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: the funeral of decency - by Cicero - October 28, 2015, 03:23 AM
RE: the funeral of decency - by Haven - October 28, 2015, 06:57 PM
RE: the funeral of decency - by Cicero - November 06, 2015, 08:12 AM
RE: the funeral of decency - by Haven - November 06, 2015, 05:16 PM
RE: the funeral of decency - by Cicero - November 08, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: the funeral of decency - by Haven - November 09, 2015, 07:26 AM
RE: the funeral of decency - by Cicero - November 12, 2015, 05:41 AM
RE: the funeral of decency - by Haven - November 12, 2015, 05:32 PM