Phoenix Maplewood Shadows
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter watched as he seem to put the pieces of the puzzle together and she gave a small nod as he mentioned her name. "Yea, it's me," she said as she glanced around at the Rise's new home. It wasn't too bad. Mostly forest but the whole place kind of had this spooky vibe to it. Now was not the time to be judging their choice of territory however. 

She frowned as Reek apologized. "It's fine. Shit happens," she shrugged not really caring at this point about her language. She tended to keep quite modest but right now she was tired hungry and injured and she was in no mood to act happy. She wasn't into that whole faking it thing. At least he felt some guilt, even though it was her fault they split in the first place. He had a new mate now and he was Alpha. Truly a noble wolf. 

Wynter's gaze returned to Reek's face and she nodded. She needed help, she knew and understood that much. Sure it wasn't going to be easy considering who the help was coming from but it was better than none at all. "Yes, I can walk," she stated as she tried to stand. "Just not far," she finished. She finally lifted herself from the ground but it wasn't without pain. Her hip twinged and caused a fair amount of pain as she stretched her damaged leg. She took a few steps forward and decided she could manage a short trip. Her eaers twitched as Reek called for Saena. His mate. Letting her know what was going on and let her know he may need some help. 

She tried not to think about the two of them and how Saena might react to seeing a wolf that had left the pack. Basically, betraying them. At the borders of her new home. Let alone her mates ex.
Messages In This Thread
Shadows - by Wynter Wolf - November 08, 2015, 06:05 PM
RE: Shadows - by Reek - November 09, 2015, 11:39 AM
RE: Shadows - by Wynter Wolf - November 09, 2015, 04:37 PM
RE: Shadows - by Reek - November 10, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: Shadows - by Wynter Wolf - November 10, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Shadows - by Reek - November 18, 2015, 04:42 PM