Cassiopeia's View Dropped us on the wrong damn mountain
7 Posts
Ooc —
Talking about perfect? What about that title? THAT's perfect! ;D

If Nicholai was tired, Cassie was probably twice as much. The trek up the mountain had been anything but easy. Rocky, steep and rugged, a nightmare for anyone who wasn't accustomed to mountains. Even Burning Heights was a playground compared to this peak, but Nicholai was determined to get to the top.

Wait up, I think I twisted my ankle down there... said the Girl sounding somewhat worried. It wasn't actually true, but she was getting too tired to keep up with her brother. Nicholai was her everything. Her best friend, her mentor, her protector. But that son of a bitch got way too into his own head sometimes.

Cassie nudged her brother back, and took the last few steps to the top. The rising sun blinded her at first, but after a couple seconds, Cassie opened her eyes. And it blew her away.

Miles and miles of forests and virgin lands, and the ocean in the background. It was a paradise for wolves. This place would be her and her brother's future, wherever they landed from this point forward, and it excited her greatly.

You need to see this said Cassie, looking back at her brother.

Looks like this is the first thread ever in this territory... I think we may have just started the official naming story.
Messages In This Thread
Dropped us on the wrong damn mountain - by Nicholai - November 16, 2015, 07:05 PM
RE: Dropped us on the wrong damn mountain - by Cassie - November 16, 2015, 07:41 PM
RE: Dropped us on the wrong damn mountain - by Nicholai - November 17, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: Dropped us on the wrong damn mountain - by Cassie - November 17, 2015, 06:56 PM
RE: Dropped us on the wrong damn mountain - by Nicholai - November 18, 2015, 08:06 AM
RE: Dropped us on the wrong damn mountain - by Cassie - November 18, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: Dropped us on the wrong damn mountain - by Nicholai - November 20, 2015, 07:55 AM
RE: Dropped us on the wrong damn mountain - by Cassie - December 10, 2015, 08:36 PM