Redhawk Caldera california dreamin'
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Oh my goodness, I got this tag the other day but then totally forgot about it! I'm so sorry! x_x @Lex

It seemed that there was some kind of illness making its way around Redhawk Caldera -- Elwood couldn't pinpoint who had passed the germs on to him, but he was definitely feeling its effects. His sinuses were congested and his ears felt like they were stopped up, which made the sound of the howl from the borders seem almost muffled. Although he was under the weather, he was still looking for any excuse to keep himself busy and away from the rendezvous site where his family now resided; things still weren't quite right with Finley.

He moved towards the outskirts, though his pace was slower than normal and he stopped frequently to sneeze or cough. By the time he reached his destination, he was short of breath and running low on patience; had the stranger's posture not been so deferential, he would have bared his teeth and sent him on his way. Luckily, the pale-coated wolf appeared to be non-confrontational and showed no signs of aggression, so Elwood sniffled and mustered up something of a smile.

"Can I helb you?" he asked, wincing at the sound of his own voice but maintaining an authoritative stance nonetheless.
Messages In This Thread
california dreamin' - by Lex - November 10, 2015, 03:18 PM
RE: california dreamin' - by Elwood - November 17, 2015, 09:25 PM
RE: california dreamin' - by Lex - November 19, 2015, 01:42 PM
RE: california dreamin' - by Elwood - November 19, 2015, 08:40 PM
RE: california dreamin' - by Lex - November 22, 2015, 07:42 PM
RE: california dreamin' - by Elwood - November 23, 2015, 08:46 PM
RE: california dreamin' - by Lex - November 26, 2015, 11:38 AM
RE: california dreamin' - by Elwood - November 29, 2015, 08:34 PM
RE: california dreamin' - by Lex - November 30, 2015, 10:16 PM
RE: california dreamin' - by Elwood - December 02, 2015, 12:43 PM
RE: california dreamin' - by Lex - December 10, 2015, 10:41 AM