Moonspear You are my summer
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
<3 Thanks for starting!

The night was nearing the very precipice of dawn and soon in a true nocturne fashion Tev would seek the darkness of his “bachelor” den — inherently empty in a way that he was not accustomed to — and fall into slumber, lulled into the vivid dreams of Valhalla, of beautiful Valkyries, and the presence of the very Gods themselves. Something “the phantom” was present, speaking to him. Kjalarr the scarred heathen had taken to calling Tev. Yet, they were just dreams. Instead they were as strange and foreign as the words and language in which the phantom wolf spoke. His lack of knowledge of who and what he inherently was allowed Tev to brush them off, because, their meaning was entirely missed to him. He'd only recently returned and physically joined the wolves of the Moonspear, having spoken his goodbyes to Scimitar and stopped by the Sound on his way back — as to which he hadn't told anyone about.

He filled his time with checking caches, and patrolling the borders. Tev was in the early stages of his  'unwinding' process, as he got ready to settle in during the day when his eyes did not have to strain against the visual impairment that the sunlight gave him, though he would venture out into daylight if he needed to and could not otherwise avoid it. Subconsciously, he found himself being lured to where he assumed Floki slept, though he was entirely unaware that his twin did not sleep alone. Part of him yearned to feel needed — needed in the way Charon made it sound like he was. Tev wasn't so sure that his older brother hadn't just made it all up in a ploy to lure him from the Frostfurs. Of course, thinking like that didn't make Tev any better than Charon with his belief that that Frostfurs had brainwashed him.

Tev hadn't noticed her until he saw the shadow of her body move in the distance, a distinctly canine shape. “Hey, woah, easy there,” He broke the silence as he drew nearer out of curiosity, realizing she was standing possessively over the dark lump beneath where she stood, though it smelled distinctly like a seagull. “I'm not gonna steal your bird, you can relax.” A soft half laugh left Tev's lips as he teased her all in good nature. She was the first wolf about roughly his age (if he had to guess) that he'd came across thus far that wasn't his family...and that made him inherently curious.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
You are my summer - by Wildfire - November 23, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: You are my summer - by Kjalarr - November 23, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: You are my summer - by Wildfire - November 23, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: You are my summer - by Kjalarr - November 23, 2015, 07:59 PM
RE: You are my summer - by Wildfire - November 23, 2015, 08:10 PM