Phoenix Maplewood And I never like to admit that I was wrong*
surma suuhun
355 Posts
Ooc —
I was trying to think of the last time we played together--aside from the Tavi thread, and the last I can honestly remember is Tantamount and Love.

With the first sign of an actual winter, Ukko is thankful for his thick coat.  The summer, not so much, but his thick coat is put to good use.  It does its job to keep the cold weather from penetrating to his skin.  He isn’t a big toasty sauna underneath his dark fur but it keeps the bite away.  The snow collects on his fur, frosting him into speckled salt and pepper,  Ukko wrinkles his nose as the wind shifts, snowflakes sticking to the wet tip of his snout. 

He catches scent of Saena whom he hadn’t seen since the disaster with Tavi—how did that even pull off?—and alters his route.  He leaves large paw prints in the snow as he tracks her, finding a set of foot prints perpendicular to his path.  Ukko follows it with a trot until he comes upon her.  Ukko chuffs quietly for attention so he doesn’t startle her, his tail lazily wagging behind him and his head even with his form.
Messages In This Thread
And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - November 23, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - November 26, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - November 29, 2015, 01:13 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - November 30, 2015, 10:57 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 11, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - December 13, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 22, 2015, 07:35 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - December 24, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 27, 2015, 03:40 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - December 30, 2015, 01:23 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 30, 2015, 08:27 PM