Moonspear Changing me
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
The wolf that strolled into view was neither Charon nor Amekaze. It was the pack's Kappa, Nishu. Wildfire's lips pursed, wondering what he wanted even as she dropped her eyes and lowered her head. He explained that he he had been nearby. Perhaps he was just curious. The young Eta looked down at the paw still resting on the dead rabbits and her clutch tightened slightly.

"Hi, Nishu," she replied, tone friendly despite her inner misgivings about this particular wolf. "Have you seen Charon or Ame around? I was hoping to talk to one or both of them." Wildfire hadn't thought about the possibility but she didn't necessarily want any other witnesses. Her trades were not a private matter but when it came to discussing them with the leadership, it was nobody else's business. And as for the rabbits, well... they were reserved for the Alphas for a very particular reason.

She could have hinted that she would prefer her privacy, though Wildfire supposed she didn't mind talking to him in the meantime. Surely the Alphas themselves would request he leave them alone once they arrived. For now, she asked him conversationally, "How're you today?"
Messages In This Thread
Changing me - by Wildfire - November 25, 2015, 12:18 PM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - November 25, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - November 27, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - November 27, 2015, 11:41 AM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - November 27, 2015, 11:50 AM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - November 27, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - November 27, 2015, 08:37 PM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - December 01, 2015, 09:03 AM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - December 03, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - December 10, 2015, 06:05 AM