Moonspear Changing me
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
He threw out the term hunter's thrill, then mentioned he got the same thing from battling. That might explain his behavior when confronted by the bears. It made Wildfire think about her own Warrior trade, which she would be dropping. Once upon a time, it had been very important to her, just like Naturalist. But as she had changed and grown—and made the move here—her priorities had shifted too. The call of battle wasn't hers to answer any longer. She would serve her new pack in other ways.

"Do you think I'll get bored as I get better at hunting, until I'm satisfied with nothing less than killing a bull moose all by myself?" Wildfire joked good-naturedly. She shrugged her shoulders lightly, then added, "It seems like Charon and Ame must be out of earshot. If they're not going to come to me, I'm going to go to them." This was too important to put off for another day. She would track down at least one of the Alphas by day's end, no matter what it took. "Thanks for the chat, Nishu, and the feedback. I'm sure I'll see you later."

Before he could invite himself along on her search, Wildfire swiftly plucked up the pair of rabbits and began traipsing down toward the forest, where she would start her search near the borders. Nothing would stop Nishu if he tried to follow her, though she hoped he wouldn't. She just wanted to speak to her leaders privately, make sure she let them know what was going on with her trades and that she just wanted to figure out her niche in order to give back the most to Moonspear.
Messages In This Thread
Changing me - by Wildfire - November 25, 2015, 12:18 PM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - November 25, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - November 27, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - November 27, 2015, 11:41 AM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - November 27, 2015, 11:50 AM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - November 27, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - November 27, 2015, 08:37 PM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - December 01, 2015, 09:03 AM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - December 03, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - December 10, 2015, 06:05 AM