Moonspear My kind
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Tev was heading back to his den — bachelor's den, he supposed the empty space he slept in was called; but really it was just a den adding bachelor before it didn't make it sound cool, it made it sound lonely which was what it was most days — when he caught Wildfire's scent. It wasn't unexpected, really, after all they did live in the same pack. He should be concerned if he didn't smell her, but her scent trail was fresh ...and as it was the first time he met Wildfire, strong with Floki's scent. He had caught her scent, equally as strong, upon his twin's coat when they'd talked a few days ago and while it was really none of his business he was beginning to question if they were just “friends” as Wildfire had first introduced herself as or more. Tev was nothing if not a curious creature — one of many traits he inherited from his deceased father — but he also didn't want to pry. It wasn't as if Floki and him were attached at the hip and his twin's business ...and relationship with Wildfire was his own.

Despite that he cast a look at the sky, cast in varying shades of light (and dark) gray that let him know the sun was quickly rising, Tev found himself diverting his course. He figured he could stop by, say hi, maybe chat for a bit before he retired for the day. He wasn't blind in the daylight, after all, it was just a bitch to adjust to the light sensitivity and while Tev wasn't afraid of a challenge he knew that he didn't need to make his eyes work any harder than they had to. She cut a silhouette against the landscape, Tev saw as he shrugged through the trees, some of the lower hanging branches tugging against the longer tendrils of his fur, though he shook off any twigs that might have snapped and tangled into his fur out. “Looking for trouble, Wifi?” He inquired in a tease, grinning at her as he closed some of the distance between them, though when he ceased walking there was still plenty of comfortable distance between them.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
My kind - by Wildfire - December 07, 2015, 07:16 PM
RE: My kind - by Kjalarr - December 08, 2015, 06:02 PM
RE: My kind - by Wildfire - December 09, 2015, 10:38 AM
RE: My kind - by Kjalarr - December 09, 2015, 03:32 PM
RE: My kind - by Mistywind - December 10, 2015, 01:12 AM