Phoenix Maplewood And I never like to admit that I was wrong*
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
They don't know each other well—at all, really—but Saena is at ease. Within the pack's territory, she feels a sense of invincibility. It's imagined, of course, and likely one day her belief in it will be demolished by a pack mate with less-than-good intentions, but for now, she trusts Ukko simply for being here. He'd already brought one wolf into the pack—Tavi—and so has a better track record than most Phoenix members. While it's a long shot to say he's well-liked if only because she scarcely knows him, Saena sees a lot of value in him.

"I've always got time," she answers with a smile. The only time she doesn't is when she's hunting or travelling, and even then she's willing to spare minutes. The ground is chill, though, so she motions for him to walk with her and continues her slow meander through the woods.

"How did you find this pack, anyway?" she wonders aloud. She's not entirely willing to admit that they got few visitors and that their ranks are often unchanging, but she's curious how he came across it, how he decided to join it.
Messages In This Thread
And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - November 23, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - November 26, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - November 29, 2015, 01:13 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - November 30, 2015, 10:57 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 11, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - December 13, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 22, 2015, 07:35 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - December 24, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 27, 2015, 03:40 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - December 30, 2015, 01:23 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 30, 2015, 08:27 PM