Moonspear My kind
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Nina, I sent you a private message. You've skipped me twice now in this thread. Please respect the post order here and elsewhere. Thanks.

Erm, awkward post is awkward.

Wildfire idly wondered if this she-wolf had been recruited by Ame the same way she had been pulled in by Charon and Floki. She barely had the chance to ponder it before Mistywind abruptly started whining, then screaming at the top of her lungs as she waved a bloody paw in the air. Taken aback, Wildfire sucked in a breath and subconsciously began shrinking away from the other female. She glanced at Tevinter even as he began to harshly berate Mistywind's behavior. Boy, had this escalated quickly!

Already flustered by the sudden turn this encounter had taken, Wildfire could only blink several times when Mistywind claimed to have single-handedly tackled a bear, then chased it from the territory. This time, the look she shot her male counterpart was bewildered bordering on skeptical. What were the odds that she would be standing in the presence of two wolves who had taken on bears and lived to tell the tale?

Nil, she thought, suddenly squinting pensively. She might have believed Mistywind's story, if not for her erratic behavior and mood swings. But Wildfire found a strange disquiet blooming suddenly in her chest. She wondered if maybe there was something wrong with Mistywind, mentally speaking. She had already proved unpredictable; might she be dangerous? Wildfire hated to make a snap judgment, though her instincts were suddenly singing a thousand warnings.

"Yes, you should go see Thistle. Maybe Tev can take you to her," the young adult suggested, casting yet another look in her friend's direction, this time her amber eyes apologetic. She didn't mean to pawn Mistywind off on him but the she-wolf, quite frankly, was making her uncomfortable. Wildfire knew Tevinter had legitimately squared off with a bear, so he could likely handle an unstable she-wolf, no problem. And as discomfited as she felt about Mistywind's actions, she genuinely hoped she could find the help (mental or physical) she needed from Thistle.
Messages In This Thread
My kind - by Wildfire - December 07, 2015, 07:16 PM
RE: My kind - by Kjalarr - December 08, 2015, 06:02 PM
RE: My kind - by Wildfire - December 09, 2015, 10:38 AM
RE: My kind - by Kjalarr - December 09, 2015, 03:32 PM
RE: My kind - by Mistywind - December 10, 2015, 01:12 AM
RE: My kind - by Wildfire - December 10, 2015, 02:27 PM
RE: My kind - by Mistywind - December 11, 2015, 01:02 AM
RE: My kind - by Kjalarr - December 11, 2015, 03:57 PM
RE: My kind - by Wildfire - December 11, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: My kind - by Mistywind - December 13, 2015, 01:23 AM
RE: My kind - by Kjalarr - December 13, 2015, 07:20 AM