Redhawk Caldera I'm yours, yours, yours for every season
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"God, I hope not," Peregrine quipped in response, nibbling tenderly at the tip of one silken ear. "Although I guess it's technically possible..." He was over two years older than Fox. If she hadn't known her parents' identities perfectly well, it might have been remotely possible. But he was pretty certain he had never unwittingly fathered bastard pups somewhere along the way. In fact—and he would never tell anybody this—he hadn't even lost his precious "V" card until meeting Hawkeye. It was his arrival in the Teekon Wilds that had given rise to the side of him that was interested in leadership, a mate, pups and the like.

His young mate gestured for him to continue his patrol but Peregrine just shook his head. "I actually just finished... and it wore me out. How about we grab something from a cache and mosey back to the rendezvous site for a cuddle puddle?" the Alpha suggested instead. He was tired but not exhausted, so they could take their time and enjoy each other's company. "I'll do my best not to sneeze on your food," he vowed with a switch of his tail as he turned, prepared to start climbing.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - November 24, 2015, 11:08 AM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 16, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 17, 2015, 10:57 AM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 17, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 05:00 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 09:43 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 23, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 24, 2015, 05:42 PM