Redhawk Caldera I'm yours, yours, yours for every season
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Although he had started the joke, Peregrine pouted playfully at his mate. "It just adds extra flavor," he grouched, then cracked a smile when she scrunched her nose at him. "You look so cute when you look like you're pooping," he cooed at her, tiptoeing sideways in case Fox intended to aim a nip his way.

Together they began their ascent. He felt no need to fill the silence; it was entirely companionable. Peregrine subtly fell back, angling his head to fasten his good eye on Fox's backside. It was still as juicy as ever. He wanted to sink his teeth into it. He wondered if he would go into an asthmatic fit if he tried to get it on with her. He would probably find out the hard way (hurr hurr).

Fox eventually broke the silence, remarking on her lack of familiarity with the wolves in their ranks. "Things have been quiet around here," he said in way of agreement, "and I've noticed everyone's been keeping to themselves, including the two of us. It wasn't just the sickness either; it was happening before then," the Alpha mused. "But we can change that," he added in a sure voice, tail switching.

"But look on the bright side," he said after a long moment of silence, during which the pair of them navigated around a fallen tree, probably the result of the summer storms half a year ago now. "I'd rather this than a bunch of drama and trauma." Life was a roller coaster and Peregrine might have said that they were coasting on a straightaway right now. It was neither up nor down, just sort of boringly linear. "Although maybe we could shake things up, somehow, just a little bit..."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - November 24, 2015, 11:08 AM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 16, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 17, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 05:00 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 09:43 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 23, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 24, 2015, 05:42 PM