Redhawk Caldera I'm yours, yours, yours for every season
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
She quickly assured him that she wanted to go for round two. He smiled lazily at her, angling his neck to brush the tip of his muzzle against the top of her head. Peregrine planted an airy kiss there, then continued the shuffle onward and upward. They were nearly to the rendezvous site now. He could see it from here, a hillock of dry grass sprinkled with trees. If he looked backward right now, he would get an eyeful of the frozen lake shore.

"Yeah," he replied a little generically to Fox's comment. Unaware that they were both thinking (however indirectly) of their dead son, Peregrine wondered what "Derp" would be like if he was alive today. What would they have named him? Would he have stayed too or gone away like Wildfire? Peregrine felt a queer ache as a result of this train of thought, so he derailed it with a gentle push.

"Hang on," he called to the Alpha female as they neared a stockpile stashed in the slender trunk of a dead and hollow pine. He grabbed the nearest carcass, which happened to be a lean, stiff rabbit. Carrying it in his mouth, he rejoined Fox and motioned for her to lead the way to a good spot for eating, cuddling and perhaps more.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - November 24, 2015, 11:08 AM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 16, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 17, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 05:00 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2015, 07:18 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 09:43 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 23, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 24, 2015, 05:42 PM