Redhawk Caldera I'm yours, yours, yours for every season
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He was surrounded on all sides by breathtaking views, yet Peregrine's eyes most certainly lingered on the best of them all: Fox's butt. As his mind wandered to decidedly dirty places, his mouth even began to water around the cold carcass in his mouth, which happened to send his nose running. By the time his mate chose a spot and he was able to set the rabbit on the grass, there was a stream of snot running over the velveteen fur. In fact, it stretched between his nostrils and the carcass in sticky ropes, which was simultaneously gross but fascinating.

The Alpha male used a broad paw to karate chop the tendrils of phlegm tethering him to the rabbit, though surely not before Fox noticed. "Sorry, babe," he murmured, trying not to laugh. "Good thing it comes in a wrapper," he added, pressing the rabbit's head into the ground and using his yellowed fangs to expertly make cuts around its shoulder blades so that he ripped the skin right off the rabbit, baring its pink meat to the wintry world.

He flung the soiled fur to the side, then flopped onto his haunches and motioned for his mate to take the honors. "I was just thinking that if it happens again soon, the timing will already be much more ideal. So eat up, baby mama." There was a spark in his jade eyes, even the blind one. He had made his peace with the neverborns and already a new dawn was rising on the horizon. In fact, if nature followed the same course as the year previous, Fox's cycle would sync with the winter solstice about a month from now.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - November 24, 2015, 11:08 AM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 16, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 17, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 05:00 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 09:43 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 23, 2015, 12:07 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 23, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 24, 2015, 05:42 PM