Phoenix Maplewood And I never like to admit that I was wrong*
surma suuhun
355 Posts
Ooc —
Instead of asking more about his life before now and how he came across the pack, she delves into her own history.  There isn’t a lot of detail but he gets the idea and it’s enough to satisfy his curiosity.  The blood of the pack runs much deeper and wider than Phoenix Maplewood.  It would take time before he could really weasel himself into the veins of his new home but the time would come.  He’d prove it to them, to himself.  

She speaks of the bear and he glances back to see it missing, as if he hadn’t seen it before, but doesn’t comment on it.  Askha’s words come to mind though and he glances back, putting his attention on the leader once more.

“Ashka mentioned there had been some trouble on the borders.  Before I got here,” he begins.  “One tried to challenge you?” The female he’d met on his first day didn’t have all the details or hadn’t been willing to give them to him. Saena might not either but interest gets the better of him. 
Messages In This Thread
And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - November 23, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - November 26, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - November 29, 2015, 01:13 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - November 30, 2015, 10:57 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 11, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - December 13, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 22, 2015, 07:35 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - December 24, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 27, 2015, 03:40 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - December 30, 2015, 01:23 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 30, 2015, 08:27 PM