Lost Creek Hollow I'm unsure of where I stand
my rap is a harpoon
51 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Hope you don't mind me and Lagon. c:

Lagon had not formally met the Hollow's Gamma but he'd scented her around though the only true interaction they'd had, as sparse and serious as it'd been, had been when they'd found their cache raided and destroyed. Her scent had once been strong on the borders but he'd noticed that it had begun to fade, though her scent within the claimed territory of the pack suggested that she was still apart of the pack. If there was one thing that Lagon had learned about packs in his short life was that members had a tendency to come and then go...sometimes they returned, and sometimes they did not. Sveinx's older children were advocates for this behavior for they were rarely around when Scatha and him were growing up but he knew of them and knew their names to place to their faces, at the very least (though that was not to claim that he hadn't gotten them confused with one another occasionally).

Despite not really making the conscious decision to seek out the Gamma and properly introduce himself the young dragon found himself following her strongest scent trail regardless. It did not take him long to find her, admittedly, for like him she stood out in stark contrast against the ivory the snow painted on the landscape around them. She came into view, sitting alone, and Lagon assumed staring out at the unclaimed territory that stretched into the vast horizon. For only a brief moment he hesitated wondering if she desired to be alone with her thoughts before he took drew nearer, disregarding that consideration. If she asked him to leave, he would, but until that point he was going to introduce himself — at the very least. “Hey,” Lagon greeted her, breaking the serene silence around them. “You look a little lonely.” Lagon spoke his observation aloud, offering her a smile though he had stopped a few feet from her, allowing her to accept or decline his company.
Messages In This Thread
I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 08, 2016, 10:21 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 09, 2016, 11:04 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 09, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 10, 2016, 07:22 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 10, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 10, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 10, 2016, 12:02 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 12, 2016, 04:41 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 12, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 13, 2016, 04:04 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 13, 2016, 05:52 PM