Lost Creek Hollow I'm unsure of where I stand
my rap is a harpoon
51 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
When Lagon greeted her, she turned her head to look at him though she offered no words. Her smile seemed a bit forced upon her face and for a moment he hesitated despite that she'd made the effort of shuffling to the side to make room for him despite that it was truly unnecessary. Lagon got the impression that she wasn't feeling his company but felt some sort of social obligation to accept it. “If you don't want my company it's fine, just say so. I don't wish want to impose.” Lagon told her gently. He wasn't the kind of wolf to force his company on others, especially if it wasn't wanted and whether his intuition was right or not that was sort of the vibe she was giving off. Or rather, this was how the dragon chose to interpret it. There was something that seemed off, though he couldn't be sure given that he truly didn't know her all that well. He didn't know her personally well enough to be able to claim with confidence that she seemed dejected. Perhaps this was how she was all the time.

She responded to his observation, admitting that she was a bit, yet still Lagon hung back simply because despite her being a little bit lonely he wasn't able to judge with confidence that she didn't mind his presence, but he made no moves of leaving either, instead staring at her with his brow furrowed partially in confusion and partially in muted concern.
Messages In This Thread
I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 08, 2016, 10:21 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 09, 2016, 11:04 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 09, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 10, 2016, 07:22 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 10, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 10, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 10, 2016, 12:02 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 12, 2016, 04:41 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 12, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 13, 2016, 04:04 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 13, 2016, 05:52 PM