Lost Creek Hollow I'm unsure of where I stand
186 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
The male made no moves. She sat and stared forward. Perhaps he'd seen how she looked and decided she was not worth the agitation, but he made no movements away. He then asked if he was imposing. Was he? Perhaps. But Ilya wasn't sure she minded. She let out a low whimper, not on purpose, more of a reaction and a filler for her lack of words. It called out her struggles and informed him that she didn't mind his company. She wanted it and invited it, practically begged for it.

She knew it was odd and a little straight forward. She was only certain of his name and skills she knew nothing of him, and likewise him to her she assumed. She turned her head, her ears flattening. Her bright eyes locked into his gaze and she held them, now certain that she did wish for a little bit of company. Even if all he did was sit and listen to her ramble. Even if neither of them spoke. Perhaps that's all she needed.

Before the male could even move however, if he chose to come sit, she blurt out a question. He could wait to repsond if he wanted. He really needn't even answer, for no matter what he said she would say why she asked the question. Ilya was a wreck. She was beginning to spurt out her problems to w male she didn't even know. But that was who she was. Her lack of social skills early on in life left her with no boundaries, and even at the state she was in she craved a social connection with anyone for any amount of time. So she let it out. A question she felt was eating at her soul. 

"What do you do when you make mistakes?"
Messages In This Thread
I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 08, 2016, 10:21 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 09, 2016, 11:04 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 09, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 10, 2016, 07:22 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 10, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 10, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 10, 2016, 12:02 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 12, 2016, 04:41 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 12, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 13, 2016, 04:04 PM