Blackfeather Woods A Corpse in My Bed
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
we really should end this soon so we can make more threads lol...

A smile crept onto her face as the sound of paw steps hesitantly followed her. In the short few seconds he took time to decide if he would follow, she felt alone. His presence gone had left her cold once again, and deep down, she hated it. Silently, she had searched for an indication he was following until it was there, and her heartbeat settled. He cared, something that had not been shown to he on that level before. While she would not simply fall into his metaphorical arms, she had liked the feeling of falling into him. He had fallen into her as well in a silent gesture of comfort, yet it meant so much more. The feeling of him embracing her as well confirmed her suspicion, she liked him. Now, she would not hide it, because she felt the same way too. However a voice at the back of her mind reminded her of who she was. She could not love, nor offer that kind of compassion. In truth, he would be better off without her. Find a nice, lovable mate for she was just not worth his time. It was not self esteem problems but what she had been told as she grew up. She was not made to be a partner in life, and Kove simply didn't deserve to be tied to her. He had settled for someone outside of the dark woods, someone lighter and kinder than her. Surely he couldn't want her, she carried nothing but anger and darkness wherever she went.

While she wasn't aware of her mutterings, her pace did not speed up, in fact walking slower than she had before. She wanted Kove to walk beside her, for at least a while before they parted for the moment. No words reached her mouth, and she found herself silently wishing that Kove would be the first to break the silence. Would he even admit that tensional feelings had formed between them? No doubt in his own mind he was denying everything too and in a way, it was better that way. Either way, she simply could not bring herself to speak as she continued to walk silently through the dark forest. Finally, she silence was unbearable. She tried to open her mouth, before snapping it shut again for nothing came to mind, again. "Kove—" but she stopped, shaking her head before she could begin. It was as if she was fighting with herself to confess how she felt, but she simply could not let herself do it. Maybe one day she would, but that day was not that moment. It wouldn't be for a while.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - October 27, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - October 27, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - October 27, 2015, 11:18 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - November 06, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - November 12, 2015, 10:39 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - November 19, 2015, 04:37 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - November 22, 2015, 09:25 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - December 15, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - December 18, 2015, 05:23 PM