Lost Creek Hollow I'm unsure of where I stand
186 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
The male sat, and Ilya felt more at ease. His light gesture of comfort meant a lot, even though it was small. It was enough to calm her slightly. Her frantic thoughts were put (somewhat) at ease. She noticed that at her question he seemed a little hesitant, perhaps to ask more. To be quite honest, she'd probably spill anything anyway. She had a lack of a filter sometimes and, once again, no boundaries. But she could tell that it wasn't him being nosey, it was more or less about the safety of the pack, perhaps. Mistakes affected everyone, and pack members had no room for messing up, and Ilya knew this. 

"It does not concern me or my mistakes," she chuckled lightly, hoping to ease the males thoughts. The mistakes she thought of were in regards to Luke, and to Mordecai. And to the female whom she'd fought not too long ago. But they still were driving her mad. She listened as he then spoke to her, answering her question. Maybe she was shocked to have heard him speak so honestly, and so well, but she did not speak. Honesty was the best policy, Ilya always thought. It was nice to have him actually respond, and her thoughts were once again eased every so slightly. She looked at him a moment before returning her gaze forward.

"What if they are not yours?" she asked, her gaze falling once again on him. "What if you've made no mistakes, but others have? And these mistakes put you and others at risk?" She felt her voice crack as her fears flooded through her again. She broke the eye contact, taring her head away and staring forward into the unclaimed land. She was tense, once again, and was unable to explain exactly what she was feeling. She only choked out the word she felt was the best explanation for her worries.

"Shardul..."
Messages In This Thread
I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 08, 2016, 10:21 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 09, 2016, 11:04 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 09, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 10, 2016, 07:22 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 10, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 10, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 10, 2016, 12:02 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 12, 2016, 04:41 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 12, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 13, 2016, 04:04 PM