Silvertip Mountain Back To Me Usual Self
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Krypton's irritated posture changed into one with submission at the darker one's warning growl and body language. His words made her brain focus and tune in, his name was Steady and he was the gamma. Shit, I just messed that up. However, the female still felt irked that he didn't even hear what had been going on the past few days, with Chaska sliding down a mountain and all that. Instinctively, the woman let her head and hackles fall, deciding to apologize for her actions. She knew her place too well, but she knew what is was like to have a position of power, one stronger than gamma. "My apologies Steady." She didn't dare look him in the eye, in fear of coming off as a challenger. Her eyes stayed upon her paws, they shifted uncomfortably. In this position though, she hated seeming weak, having to oppose to others. She hated seeming weak and having to show submission, but her ranking determined everything.

Although she hated not being heard, she would get to that later. Hearing how she should treat her superior with respect, there was no arguing with that. But come on, she was babysitting the older superior. If you couldn't find someone you're supposed to watch, you'd freak out a little too and be a little angry when you finally locate them. This time, she would plead her case to him. "I apologize for acting in a way of disrespect to my superior." Good, she sounded like a lower subordinate and stayed true to herself with her answer. "However, I have strict instructions from Alpha FitzDutiful to watch Chaska at all times to be sure he is healthy and safe. It becomes nerve-racking when I cannot locate him." Surely the gamma would understand the woman's cause, would he not?

Her ears flicked when Chaska asked if he knew her. For a moment the woman was contorted with confusion, for God's sake he should know her! She was the one who saved him and toke him back after his little fall down the mountain side. She was going to say something in a sharp tongue, but knowing very well that the gamma was present, she held it tightly and spoke politely back. "Chaska, you don't remember me? It's me, Krypton. I saved you after you fell down one of the mountain sides. Alpha FitzDutiful had assigned me to watch over you to make sure you were healing correctly." A mouthful indeed, but it held dear information. Had his amnesia finally faded? Had he turned into the Chaska he originally was before his little fall? She hoped he did, she didn't care for babysitting very much.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
Back To Me Usual Self - by Chaska - December 20, 2015, 12:29 AM
RE: Back To Me Usual Self - by Steady - December 22, 2015, 04:24 PM
RE: Back To Me Usual Self - by Chaska - December 23, 2015, 08:44 PM
RE: Back To Me Usual Self - by Steady - December 25, 2015, 08:30 PM
RE: Back To Me Usual Self - by Chaska - December 25, 2015, 08:42 PM
RE: Back To Me Usual Self - by Steady - December 31, 2015, 07:06 PM
RE: Back To Me Usual Self - by Chaska - December 31, 2015, 07:30 PM
RE: Back To Me Usual Self - by Steady - December 31, 2015, 07:53 PM