Whitebark Stream it is my fate to be between heaven and earth
13 Posts
Ooc — Ivy
The thick growth of hair from his father that resembled a lion’s mane encased his neck, while shoulders pressed forward to create furrows along his nape.  Puncture wounds sank deeply into his flesh which was scarcely lined by overlying tissue, pain radiating from the spot while blood trickled from the wound on his throat as her incisors found purchase in his flesh. 

Digits of his hind limbs were flexed to provide traction and anchorage among the wintry ground that was becoming increasingly slick as the accumulations of snow gathered all around them, fortifying them to an isolated snow-globe as each wolves focus was drawn inward for concentration. If his forward momentum did not push her off balance as he leaped, he was certain he could use his brute strength to help aide her in falling. He woud aim to push against her, to push her off her feet as well as using his forward momentum in his leap. 

[size=x-large]Also[/size][size=x-large], he would release her scruff only to reach down in an attempt to [/size][size=x-large]bite down on her left humerus,[/size][size=x-large] to cause her enough pain to let go of his throat. He would not let go until the bone snapped between his jaws or she released his throat, whichever were to happen first.  [/size]
Messages In This Thread
it is my fate to be between heaven and earth - by Antumbra - January 10, 2016, 11:59 AM
RE: it is my fate to be between heaven and earth - by Keiran - January 11, 2016, 02:03 PM
RE: it is my fate to be between heaven and earth - by Gyda - January 11, 2016, 04:14 PM