Silvertip Mountain Joining
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Mar, you and Lauren shadow posted each other XD

Steady noted that the stranger was respectful and submissive, explaining why he was here and what he could offer to the pack without Steady even having to ask. He was quietly grateful because he wasn't up for a long back-and-forth conversation. Short and to the point was what he needed so he could go rest a bit.

He was about to respond when Zaria showed up, closer to the stranger than she was to Steady. Steady immediately lowered his ears, tail and body to show respect to her. He knew she had been on edge the past week or so, and instinct and nature told him why, even if he wouldn't say it out loud. That would have been rude. He had paid extra attention to his body language when she was around, not wanting to do anything to set her off.

In this situation, Steady felt it was a good idea to stay quiet and let Zaria interact with the stranger, unless she told him otherwise.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Joining - by Peak - January 12, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 12, 2016, 02:07 PM
RE: Joining - by Peak - January 12, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: Joining - by Zaria - January 12, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 12, 2016, 08:21 PM
RE: Joining - by Peak - January 12, 2016, 08:31 PM
RE: Joining - by Zaria - January 13, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 15, 2016, 07:56 PM
RE: Joining - by Peak - January 15, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: Joining - by Zaria - January 16, 2016, 08:40 AM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 16, 2016, 03:08 PM