Lost Creek Hollow I'm unsure of where I stand
my rap is a harpoon
51 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Ilya was quick to interrupt and set his interception to rest by assuring him that he was wrong upon it. Lagon was relieved. He didn't want to have to deal with treason ...nor did he particularly look forward to being the snitch that told — because he would have had to speak up. “Maybe you should ask him. Maybe he will tell you why it happened.” Lagon suggested, which would clear up any further confusion and worries she might have had without making him (Lagon) feel like she was accusing the alpha and beta males of intentionally (possibly) bringing harm to the Hollow. As he'd told Ilya: he hadn't scented any other predators among their borders nor within their territory, and while it was something to be mildly concerned about until it became a palpable threat to the Hollow (i.e. by being seen/scented on the borders) then he wasn't going to obsess over it. “Even if he would attack us it would be one against the pack. His chances wouldn't be as great as they've been.” Eventually this Shardul's luck would run out.

“Yeah, she is,” Lagon spoke slowly, unable to curb his surprise that she didn't know that their alpha female was heavily pregnant. Especially because it was extremely hard to miss her rounded sides that gave her away. “And when they're born Mordecai and her are going to need our help more than ever.” Pups were a lot of work ...for the parents and the pack. Lagon was looking forward to this, hoping that, so long as Mordecai and Harlyn let him, he could work to prove that he could handle being a caregiver (specifically a pupsitter). Lagon wanted to just be a contributing part of the pack, an asset to their ranks but he also wanted to cater to where his specialties laid. “It's alright,” Lagon spoke gently, turning his mahogany red gaze away from her to take in the horizon, thoughtfully. “I think it's natural to doubt when you feel scared but you also have to trust in our leaders and your pack mates. That trust is what makes a pack strong.” It was the glue that held them all together, at the end of the day; at least that was how Lagon saw it all, anyway.
Messages In This Thread
I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 08, 2016, 10:21 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 09, 2016, 11:04 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 09, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 10, 2016, 07:22 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 10, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 10, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 10, 2016, 12:02 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 12, 2016, 04:41 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 12, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 13, 2016, 04:04 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 13, 2016, 05:52 PM