Lost Creek Hollow I'm unsure of where I stand
186 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
The conversation she'd had with Mordecai resurfaced in her head. He hadn't given her specific details, but he spoke vaguely of how he felt. Perhaps she should've asked more, but maybe it was a bit rude so early on. She then thought to Luke, the look in his eyes numbing her senses. She didn't wish to ask him, she felt that the light had gone from him; he didn't look like he wanted to be asked anything. She shrugged. "The day we found him, something was wrong," she murmured. "I don't believe he wants to talk," she replied. If he did, it was to closer friends. She'd seen Luke perhaps as a distant older brother. He was fun to play with and was a great teacher, but they didn't hang out as often as she knew he and the alpha pair to. She was the lower-upper rank, and missed the cut-off for the friendship(socially as well, perhaps). Maybe Harlyn and Mordecai knew, but she wouldn't dare intrude upon what he shared with them; it wasn't told to her for a reason. 

It could be said that she wasn't better now, talking over it to the packs Delta. It wasn't a gossip circle by any means, but she definitely voiced quite a few of her opinions. 

Perhaps though, she would ask regardless. No matter how well she believed she thought things through, her emotions always got the better of her. Perhaps the fear would surface again, and she would end up asking Luke, so she shrugged. "Maybe I should," was all she then said, bright blue eyes blinking as she thought. 

Lagon confirmed her question, and her tail wagged. She heard the suspicion in his voice but didn't say anything about it. It was fair for him to be surprised. She was after all the alphess, and maybe she should've paid closer attention. Truth be told, although she wasn't necessarily close to anyone in the pack, Harlyn was perhaps the most distant. She'd met the she-wolf once, and hadn't had much contact with her otherwise. She honestly rarely saw her around the territory; but she was under the impression their dens we far apart. Besides, it wasn't like any of the wolves around the Hollow were very gossipy- most were rather serious and straight to the point. Occasionally Ilya felt like she was the only one, especially now that Luke had lost his sunshine.

"You're right," she replied quietly, her tail swishing as she sat. Her next response came as a vague 'mm', almost as if she was in a church and simply reiterating whatever he said with a fond agreement. She was still shocked the wolf had so much wisdom, but perhaps this was how all wolves were; she'd just lost the opportunity being alone for so long. "You speak well," she murmured, eyes glancing to her paws.
Messages In This Thread
I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 08, 2016, 10:21 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 09, 2016, 11:04 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 09, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 10, 2016, 07:22 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 10, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 10, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 10, 2016, 12:02 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 12, 2016, 04:41 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 12, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 13, 2016, 04:04 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 13, 2016, 05:52 PM