Sleeping Dragon my heart has always been soaked in rocket fuel and sorrow
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
She considers the end of the male’s life. His pitiful wheezing gave her the urge but he did not fight back, did not make any attempt to weasel his way from her grasp. It would be quick, just a matter of seconds, before he would bleed out. Heda gives a final squeeze and the threat of skin tearing against her teeth. Lucani remains silent and steady, just out of sight, and Thuringwethil feels a tug at her lips. Just before she causes any damage, her jaws slacken and she takes an easy step back.

“You’ll stay on the borders,” she says in quiet but does not mask the words from Lucani. “Disha en stot au.”

Thuringwethil turns to finally see the other woman, eyes grazing her form and gives a subtle dip of her nose. She leaves Eli on the ground as she begins the trek back into the territory. “Come,” she urges the woman to follow and keeps her pace at ease as she passes her by without an explanation on her lips.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: my heart has always been soaked in rocket fuel and sorrow - by Antumbra - January 14, 2016, 07:30 PM