Lost Creek Hollow I'm unsure of where I stand
my rap is a harpoon
51 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Lagon was quiet when she spoke that she considered that Luke didn't want to talk about it...or perhaps he wasn't in a state to talk. It was true that Lagon didn't know the extent of the beta male's injuries. All he could do was offer her suggestions but what she decided to do with them was entirely up to her. She could ask him or she could ignore Lagon's suggest and let herself to her own assumptions. He couldn't tell her what was the right answer: that was something she'd have to decide for herself. If she would have admitted that she thought he was wise Lagon would have been quick to humble himself. He wasn't sure if he was wise. He was young, and he understood the world still had much to teach him. He wasn't Sveinx ...but he was his son; flesh and blood and perhaps despite that Lagon could not see it he was perhaps siphoned some of his father's own sapience. Perhaps something, somewhere, had rubbed off.

As it was her compliment had him smiling, though it was torn between a humbled pride and embarrassment. He ducked his head, ears slicking to rest at half mast atop his head as he contemplated her words. “Thank you,” Lagon responded sheepishly. “If you think I speak well you should hear my father.” It had always seemed to Lagon that Sveinx had all the answers, all the right things to say, but this was, as he'd long since deduced, likely because Sveinx was an elder and had been through whatever problem Lagon had found himself having at least once in his life.

weird post is weird, lol, but we can probably wrap up with your post, or you can just archive it as is, if you'd rather. c:
Messages In This Thread
I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 08, 2016, 10:21 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 09, 2016, 11:04 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 09, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 10, 2016, 07:22 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 10, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 10, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 10, 2016, 12:02 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 12, 2016, 04:41 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 12, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 13, 2016, 04:04 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 13, 2016, 05:52 PM