Silvertip Mountain Joining
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Zaria seemed to like Steady's idea, and gladly accepted it. He thought she might like the fact that a newcomer wasn't just let loose in the territory, and instead would have some guidance. His tail wagged as Zaria made her way off.

His gaze moved to Peak as he moved his body back into its full stance. Welcome to Silvertip Mountain, he said with a smile. Here, we respect others, and their ranks, and we all earn our keep. He wanted to point that out again, just to drive it home. Do that, and you'll find we aren't just a pack- we're a family, he added. Gesturing for the male to follow, he turned to lead him into his new pack lands. I'll show you around, he said.

Steady would spend the better part of the day showing Peak the mountain and seeing just what he knew that he could contribute to the pack. When they were finished, he would let the newcomer know to seek him out, should he need anything at all.

Welcome! Last post from me :-)
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Joining - by Peak - January 12, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 12, 2016, 02:07 PM
RE: Joining - by Peak - January 12, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: Joining - by Zaria - January 12, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 12, 2016, 08:21 PM
RE: Joining - by Peak - January 12, 2016, 08:31 PM
RE: Joining - by Zaria - January 13, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 15, 2016, 07:56 PM
RE: Joining - by Peak - January 15, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: Joining - by Zaria - January 16, 2016, 08:40 AM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 16, 2016, 03:08 PM