The Sentinels i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M]
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
he too was inexperienced -- he had not had the moment with a more skilled creature as Aria had. if he knew about the interlude she had shared with his father, Casmir would have been put off, but not repulsed forever. to be the hinge upon which two feminine doors swung -- that he could handle. but to share either of the girls with another man was another hurdle altogether, and one he didn't want to ponder now. he was already getting ahead of himself with the fantasies of Behati and Aria consenting to share him.

he traced the line of her neck with his muzzle, all at once both lingering and tentative. she seemed pleased with their contact, delving fully into him until he shook with desire and panted against the curve of her slim throat, nipping her there perhaps a bit harder than he intended. reminded of Behati's denial in regards to their more fleshly wants, Cas tried to control himself, draw back inside his mind from what he had begun to want very much.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M] - by Casmir - January 18, 2016, 10:38 PM