Lone Star Mountain belonging to the night
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Good luck - phone posting it like... I don't even know lol

The attempt she'd made to strike up a conversation with the familiar-but-not-familiar male was successful, which she was grateful for. He was not a rude sort, she could at least give him that, though his overall bulk had her questioning her rationing skills. Had he been some foul beast, surely her approach would not have been responded to with words, but never did she consider the like. It was in her nature to seek out the best in others, weaseling down through their outer image and to the center of their existence. Often it was believed such capabilities to have been bestowed upon her by a deity, though in truth it was nothing more than her perceptive essence. Nevertheless, it rarely failed her, and so she did not fear things a normal wolf of her standings might. The male was larger than her, his intentions unknown, and yet she felt comfortable standing across from him—perhaps she'd grown used to the mass of some males, given those she'd welcomed into her tribe.

Briefly, her gaze had flickered to his paw that remained suspended in the air, wondering just what he would decide to do. Words followed, true, but that gave her no real insight as to whether he would remain in her company or not. However, she found herself hoping he might at least humour her with a small conversation, for the lilt he possessed had her desiring to learn all that she could of him. Sadly, the topic was then directed towards her, bringing her back to her senses effective immediately. It would be foolish to request his life's story, so to speak, and so she would focus on where they could take their conversation without her insisting upon asking personal queries. "I was once one, not too long ago," she began, a smile touching her lips as she'd recalled her journeys. "I suppose I still am one, however I have a place to return to at the end of my travels nowadays." A home she could rest her paws at when such a time was needed, and the focal point of her attention as of late. While she'd traversed vast expanses of land prior to her desire to settle atop the mountain, such could no longer be accomplished. Asterr had committed herself to her tribe, and would not abandon them simply because wanderlust called to her.

"Never before have I met someone with an accent sounding of yours. Have you traveled far to reach these lands?" So much for avoiding more personal questions—er, sort of. It seemed to teeter between being personal, since she'd indirectly asked of his homeland, and not, for it could also serve as her speaking from one adventurer to another. No matter from which side he took it, she hoped an answer to be given.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
belonging to the night - by Noctura - January 19, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: belonging to the night - by Asterr - January 19, 2016, 11:02 AM
RE: belonging to the night - by Noctura - January 19, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: belonging to the night - by Asterr - January 19, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: belonging to the night - by Noctura - January 19, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: belonging to the night - by Asterr - January 19, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: belonging to the night - by Noctura - January 20, 2016, 04:38 AM
RE: belonging to the night - by Asterr - January 20, 2016, 10:13 AM