Phoenix Maplewood What a terrible world
I ain't even mad.
15 Posts
Ooc — Hana
That works for me! :D Glad we could get a thread in though! I pped a little, if you don't like it let me know and I'll change it!

Kael had been patrolling the borders too. The yearling had worked from the northern end downward, skirting around the eastern flank as he had done with the western one the day before. Although he still couldn't fully shake the feeling of being isolated from the rest of the pack, he still worked daily at some of the duties that were set before him upon joining. Restore the caches, protect the borders and all that sort of good stuff.

The snow revitalized him though; so crisp and clean, it still brought feelings of virgin newness. Like him, it had started to infiltrate the pack, unlike him though it was full of surprises. The stillness of it was misleading in the idea that the world was still, but they life still stirred in the shadows of nooks and crannies. He felt like a master of the world because of it, watching the rest of the world dig deep underneath while he still prowled on top. 

Kael couldn't help but grin, feeling his inherent joyfulness and nativity of reality take over whatever melancholy may had persisted. He dove forward, grabbing a huge hunk of snow from the banks and whipped his head upward. This motion threw the snow high in the air, only to come thudding back down on top of him. He barked happily, repeating the motion over and over, kicking up snow with his paws and making it rain chunky balls of the stuff with his mouth. 

He flipped on his back, using his back legs to propel himself through the snow, snapping his teeth here and there as he went like a furry land shark. His tail whipping excitedly behind him, he wiggled around before snapping his whole body up again with yet another mouthful of snow. And then he saw him. Brows lifted in pure surprise, he hastily spat out the snow and worked on his posture. "Reek, sir, uhh..." He started quickly, hoping - nay , praying - that the grumpy leader hadn't been watching for long.
Messages In This Thread
What a terrible world - by Reek - January 21, 2016, 11:55 PM
RE: What a terrible world - by Kael - January 22, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: What a terrible world - by Reek - January 22, 2016, 01:49 PM