Redhawk Caldera Children of the wild
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
The mention of Nightjar took her by surprise, though not in a bad way. He hadn't showed up either, which was surprising not because she expected him to welcome his sister at the borders but because of the opposite, actually; he had always taken his guardianship of the caldera very seriously. Not that she needed the reminder—clearly—but why wasn't he here, reminding her that her blood ties didn't mean she could go tromping freely around her old stomping ground?

Then she remembered that Shar-Kali had asked a question. "Oh." She shook her head slightly, apologetically. "No. No way. I can't see Nightjar ever leaving the caldera." A frown drooped on her lips. "Although I never thought Raven or Pan would leave either," she murmured, probably too quietly for the older woman to hear.

Louder, she said, "I'll let you take these to my mother." Wildfire pointed at the carefully collected rabbits, then made a motion to leave. "Tell her I'll be back with more where that came from, in a week or two." She figured that was a good time span. Maybe everything would settle down by then. And even if she had to continue making bi-weekly visits, it wouldn't take too much time away from her pack duties—especially because they did include inter-pack diplomacy, as an aspiring pack ambassador.
Messages In This Thread
Children of the wild - by Wildfire - January 19, 2016, 12:57 AM
RE: Children of the wild - by Shar-Kali - January 20, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: Children of the wild - by Wildfire - January 20, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: Children of the wild - by Shar-Kali - January 21, 2016, 04:39 AM
RE: Children of the wild - by Wildfire - January 21, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: Children of the wild - by Shar-Kali - January 24, 2016, 02:36 PM
RE: Children of the wild - by Wildfire - January 24, 2016, 04:34 PM
RE: Children of the wild - by Shar-Kali - January 26, 2016, 12:21 PM
RE: Children of the wild - by Wildfire - January 26, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: Children of the wild - by Shar-Kali - January 29, 2016, 05:35 AM
RE: Children of the wild - by Wildfire - January 29, 2016, 09:26 AM