The Sentinels her ghost in the fog
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
tagging behati mostly bc she's still technically supposed to be following her? but don't feel obligated to respond i'll just lightly pp her in the background. if that isn't okay just let me know (: I just feel bad that i'm technically supposed to have her in every thread i'm in.
beep! hang on, you got here first, let me edit <3

It was not uncommon to see the white princess around the borders recently. She kept her head high and her shoulders straightened, a posture that she honestly found more comfortable. Even with a grumpy @Behati trailing behind her, the girl found herself striving even further to make it known that even though she was new to the pack, she was well deserving of her rank. She had heard a few whispers of uncertainty among the pack, some even yelled directly to her poor, pretty face. Casmir's yell was the most painful, and she wished for him to take it back. She did not know where they stood, however, and only did her best to ignore the fact it had happened.

For now, she spotted the honey-white fur of Eilidh, Casmir's sister and the packs healing apprentice, she often said. She was going to let out a bark of greeting, when she noticed the girl notice something, and glanced over to see the black coat of a female. She looked young, younger than she, and Aria tilted her head curiously. She made her way over, her eyes gazing upon both girls before she took her place beside Eilidh, giving her a head dip as greeting before she regained her tall posture and gazed upon the visitor. She said nothing, as the Mayfair girl already had. She simply waited with a high tail and perked ears, listening carefully for a response. 
Messages In This Thread
her ghost in the fog - by Raven - January 28, 2016, 10:07 PM
RE: her ghost in the fog - by Eilidh - January 28, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: her ghost in the fog - by Aria - January 28, 2016, 10:43 PM
RE: her ghost in the fog - by Lasher - January 28, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: her ghost in the fog - by Raven - January 28, 2016, 11:29 PM
RE: her ghost in the fog - by Eilidh - January 29, 2016, 01:42 PM
RE: her ghost in the fog - by Aria - January 29, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: her ghost in the fog - by Lasher - January 30, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: her ghost in the fog - by Raven - January 31, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: her ghost in the fog - by Eilidh - January 31, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: her ghost in the fog - by Aria - January 31, 2016, 07:41 PM