Wheeling Gull Isle yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me!
132 Posts
Ooc — Kris

The tide fell, and a land bridge rose up from the sea. His hunch was correct; when he had first eyed the island he thought it too inaccessible to be worth taking for a ship, but it dawned on him later as a sudden realization, that perhaps the sea had concealed a proper plank. He had noted how the waves broke different along a narrow stretch leading out from the island, but he had overlooked it then.

Ferahgo arrrr'ed! loudly. Here was his ship. He knew it. He made a cursory pass onto the island just to confirm it, and then he went back to swab and fetched his crew as he had promised to do. He lead them to shores, across the plank, and onto the sands of their ship.

"Yo ho, me buckoes! Here be a fine ship for a fine crew. To the Bonechewers!"

He lifted his sandy snout as one might toast a glass, and the howled a rough and hollerin' shanty, christening the ship.
Messages In This Thread
yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Ferahgo - February 10, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Erzsébet - February 10, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by ZC29 - February 10, 2016, 09:18 PM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Wednesday - February 10, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Sadie - February 11, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Roach - February 11, 2016, 02:05 AM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Goliath - February 11, 2016, 05:25 AM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Ferahgo - February 11, 2016, 11:32 AM