Blackfeather Woods You're just like me
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Kendra, as always, was making way too many questions at the wrong moment. Damien looked back and shushed at her softly, "Keep quiet, we don't want Burke to catch us red handed..." he said, revealing that this was an undercover mission. But then the questions became more serious, and Damien couldn't simply ignore them. Damien didn't know exactly where Cicero was, but he could sense his brother was out on serious business if he hadn't returned yet. "Don't be ridiculous!" whispered Damien "Cicero doesn't hate you guys... He's a scout, so he's probably out dealing with important matters. He should be back soon enough to teach you anything you need to know, Kendra," he stated, trying to make things seem as interesting as possible. It was important to him that the twins found interest in the brotherhood, and he would be proud if they got their marks one day. It was in their blood, and their fate was irrevocably attached to that of the brotherhood, Mephala surely had her plans for them.

It wasn't long before the trio reached the swamp's edge. The fog made it almost impossible for Damien to even see his own paws, but he had to make his way through somehow. He looked back at the twins, trying to come up with a plan. "Stay close to me," he instructed, and slowly walked on. There were dry paths over the swamps, but they were tricky to follow, a labyrinth. "Make sure you step only where I do, and don't get out of my trail."
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
You're just like me - by Pietro - February 06, 2016, 06:45 PM
RE: You're just like me - by Damien - February 06, 2016, 08:55 PM
RE: You're just like me - by Kendra - February 07, 2016, 08:07 AM
RE: You're just like me - by Pietro - February 07, 2016, 01:13 PM
RE: You're just like me - by Damien - February 10, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: You're just like me - by Kendra - February 11, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: You're just like me - by Pietro - February 11, 2016, 07:56 PM
RE: You're just like me - by Damien - February 11, 2016, 10:59 PM
RE: You're just like me - by Kendra - February 13, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: You're just like me - by Pietro - February 21, 2016, 02:07 PM