Redhawk Caldera All hands on deck
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
It seemed his parents hadn't floated the idea past Eljay yet. Wildfire's lips twitched as she imagined how her little cousin would react to Finley's idea. Initially, she pictured him vehemently declining the invitation; he was just such a homebody. But perhaps if the suggestion came from his beloved mother, he would go along with it...? Either way, she wished she could be a fly on the wall during that particular conversation.

"You'll have to let me know how that pans out," she quipped. "I mean," Wildfire continued in the next breath, recalling her earlier thought, "maybe they can come visit Moonspear? Maybe he'll be more open to it if involves visiting family?" Although she was only assuming some coaxing needed to be involved. Perhaps he would embrace the idea of travel and didn't need the extra encouragement. Wildfire stood by her idea, though, if only because she would love to entertain a visit from them.

Since her godfather had shared a bit of news about himself—well, his family—she decided she should tell him a little about her goings-on. "So, I've switched up my trades a bit since leaving the caldera. I'm a hunter now." Her amber gaze dropped to the groundhog carcass, then back in the direction of his face. She couldn't quite bite back a proud grin. "Still scouting too, of course, though I gave up my warrior status. Just wasn't cut out for it in the long run. And I put the naturalism on the back burner too," she revealed.
Messages In This Thread
All hands on deck - by Wildfire - January 27, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: All hands on deck - by Elwood - January 27, 2016, 01:05 PM
RE: All hands on deck - by Wildfire - January 28, 2016, 09:55 AM
RE: All hands on deck - by Elwood - January 31, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: All hands on deck - by Wildfire - February 01, 2016, 12:45 PM
RE: All hands on deck - by Elwood - February 02, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: All hands on deck - by Wildfire - February 13, 2016, 06:23 PM
RE: All hands on deck - by Elwood - February 14, 2016, 01:27 AM
RE: All hands on deck - by Wildfire - February 14, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: All hands on deck - by Elwood - February 15, 2016, 10:49 AM
RE: All hands on deck - by Wildfire - February 17, 2016, 09:57 AM