Altar of Twilight nocturnal spirits
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
They exchanged some pleasantries and Wildfire had the presence of mind to say, "Sorry about the smell. I evidently fell asleep in a dumpster." She grinned crookedly, eyes lighting up when Magpie mentioned their hunting date. Of course she was game. In fact, she felt a little thrill go through her. Once again, she found herself recollecting those days spent watching Magpie slay rabbit after rabbit near the caldera. If ever there was an expert at small game hunting, Wildfire was looking at it. This was going to be an awesome opportunity to round out her own skills in the field.

"Yeah, I'm down," she said a little breathlessly, motioning for Magpie to take the lead before blinking backward over a shoulder. "This is Moonspear, by the way. I guess you already know that." Seeing as she had showed up here on its doorstep, looking for her. "I wish I could give you a tour..." She trailed off, mouth closing for a moment before she added excitedly, "But hunting rabbits is way more fun anyway!" She couldn't wait to get going.
Messages In This Thread
nocturnal spirits - by OG Magpie - January 20, 2016, 09:45 PM
RE: nocturnal spirits - by Wildfire - January 21, 2016, 09:30 AM
RE: nocturnal spirits - by OG Magpie - February 06, 2016, 07:15 PM
RE: nocturnal spirits - by Wildfire - February 14, 2016, 03:41 PM