The Sentinels and i hope that kindness comes your way
i gave until my soul hurt
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Tachyon flew out of his sleep, and Eilidh's eyes popped open to see alarm written over his entire being. He nearly howled for those of their pack to aide at the northern borders when his gaze fell upon her. Eilidh wrinkled her muzzle against the worry she had caused him, and felt her embarrassment redouble, ears flattening to her head. "Sorry!" she squeaked, feeling awkward and gangly all over again. What was it about these older guys that seemed to send her off kilter? Was it because they were more experienced than her in all things? That they'd likely view her as an adorable child? Some days she cursed her small stature, yet she knew it was a blessing to her. She need not worry overly much about aching bones or creaky joints in the years to come.

"I was just scouting for herbs and I found you asleep. I thought I'd leave you to it, you know, but I guess I stepped on a stick and it cracked and uhh." She pursed her lips, sealing them against the babble that seemed to flow at the moment. Eilidh cursed at herself. Nobody liked a bumbling fool, and anyway it wasn't like she was doing anything wrong! Why did she feel so stupid, then? "So yeah. Sorry about waking you." Eilidh ducked her head in much the same manner as Tachyon's, feeling utterly foolish and infantile.
Trades
Caregiver (5/5) / Medic (1/10)
Naturalist (0/5) / Botanist (0/10)
Messages In This Thread
and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Tachyon Sr - February 12, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Eilidh - February 18, 2016, 10:31 AM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Tachyon Sr - February 18, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Eilidh - February 18, 2016, 09:38 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Tachyon Sr - February 20, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Eilidh - February 21, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Tachyon Sr - February 23, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Eilidh - February 25, 2016, 01:25 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Tachyon Sr - February 25, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Eilidh - March 04, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Eilidh - March 14, 2016, 07:36 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Eilidh - March 21, 2016, 01:24 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Eilidh - March 30, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Eilidh - April 17, 2016, 07:14 PM