Silvertip Mountain [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together
586 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Chaska had completely had his world turned around. He believed this was going to be another friendly chat about things, or some pressing issue inside the pack. No, he couldn't believe it. It was all happening again. He listened to everything, but the only words that replayed in his ears were 'fight', 'suffer', and 'war'. His stomach started to do little flips. His ears flicked, his tail steadying in place. And his eyes, frozen. What made worse was that there were pups on the way. Who would protect them?

It took much mental power to recollect himself. Everyone said things about not having the numbers. The last time something like this happened, only he survived. Both body and spirit battered and broken. This time, he would not let that happen. Even if that meant doing what he thought he could never do. "I will train to fight. If anyone is willing to train me...I know how these fights end. With bloodshed. And as much as I would rather this go peacefully, there is always the chance of it going sideways." He looked Fitz in the eye with a manner of seriousness. To think that such a peace-talking wolf would want to fight. "I would rather die than have that happen again to the pack that saved me. And I don't want anything to change."

Chaska thought to his original idea of what he would do in the situation of a fight. "If they do come, though, let me try to talk with them. With training of fighting, I can defend myself if they strike out." Even if it meant he was to be the first casualty.
Messages In This Thread
[Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by FitzDutiful - February 20, 2016, 04:13 AM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by RIP Krypton - February 20, 2016, 10:43 AM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Zaria - February 20, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Alastor - February 20, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Chaska - February 20, 2016, 02:46 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Mason - February 20, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Gracious - February 21, 2016, 01:23 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Steady - February 21, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by FitzDutiful - February 22, 2016, 01:51 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Zaria - February 22, 2016, 03:26 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by RIP Krypton - February 22, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Mason - February 24, 2016, 04:26 AM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Chaska - February 24, 2016, 04:32 AM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Gracious - February 26, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Steady - February 27, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Steady - March 21, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Chaska - March 22, 2016, 04:04 PM