Felltree Marsh I wanna be disco
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
As Ravel talked of her experiences, Wildfire couldn't help but wonder how she would fare, should she ever decide to uproot and travel on her own. She was becoming quite an adept hunter, especially when it came to small game. Would she be able to keep herself fed as she wandered the world? She had to admit that the idea tugged at her heart strings. But, of course, she immediately thought of Floki and the pull there was much stronger. Although, maybe he could come with her...?

Ravel finished and Wildfire considered her words for a moment before saying, "Your life sounds... awesome. I'm kind of jealous," she admitted with a shy smile. "Although I have the best of both worlds, really. My Alphas don't mind if I wander—it helps that I use it to benefit the pack sometimes—and I have a home base." She rolled a slender red shoulder. "I get the joys of the road but also the solidity of a family," Wildfire mused aloud, almost as if she were talking to herself more than to her companion.

She recalled her earlier thoughts regarding recruitment. "You might like Moonspear, Ravel," she said, "I mean, if you were thinking about ever doing the pack thing. Although I guess winter's coming to an end, so you're probably even less likely to settle down now...?" she guessed, a supposition which Ravel concurred, a bit to Wildfire's disappointment.

But she'd planted the seed, in case Ravel ever changed her mind. Not wanting to beat a dead horse, the aspiring ranger said, "Well, I think this is where our paths diverge again. Best of luck in your travels, Ravel. Take care," Wildfire said, moving off to continue her own expedition. Despite her earlier efforts to clean herself, she sensed a lingering odor—freakin' marshes, she thought—and decided to stop for the day, find somewhere to give herself a more thorough bath, then resume her travels in the morning.
Messages In This Thread
I wanna be disco - by Wildfire - February 13, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: I wanna be disco - by Ravel - February 15, 2016, 11:24 PM
RE: I wanna be disco - by Wildfire - February 17, 2016, 10:06 AM
RE: I wanna be disco - by Ravel - February 17, 2016, 07:54 PM
RE: I wanna be disco - by Wildfire - February 19, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: I wanna be disco - by Ravel - February 23, 2016, 08:40 PM
RE: I wanna be disco - by Wildfire - February 24, 2016, 09:23 AM
RE: I wanna be disco - by Ravel - February 24, 2016, 07:47 PM
RE: I wanna be disco - by Wildfire - February 25, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: I wanna be disco - by Ravel - February 25, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: I wanna be disco - by Wildfire - February 25, 2016, 06:37 PM