Redhawk Caldera And the two of us went up in smoke
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
If there could be one positive takeaway from Fox's pregnancy (and there were many, though not all of them apparent to the relatively self-centered Blackthorn), it was that prepping the pack for the incoming pups had taken Fin out of herself and her own problems. Their family had healed from the matriarch's foray into selfish abandonment, but there were still some issues there that the beta was more comfortable ignoring than confronting. Fox's pregnancy gave her the perfect excuse to avoid these problems, though unfortunately it seemed as though her mate was ready to put an end to the game on the most touchy topic of all.

Fin answered the call unsuspectingly, merely happy to get a chance to spend some quality time with her mate. They had not yet broached the subject of what they would do when she came into heat this season - an omission that was likely intentional on the part of both parties. She knew it wasnt something that she wanted to talk about, and Elwood being the perceptive man he was probably didn't want to hear what she might have to say on it. Until now, anyway. 

Fin trotted lightly up to her mate, proudly swinging a squirrel to and fro by the tail she clenched tight between her teeth. She waved it at him with a flourish of her muzzle before dropping on the ground between them with a wag of her tail. "Well hey there good looking," she Crooned flirtatiously, "You want a bite of my rodent?" She winked, then furrowed her brow with a smirk, "I intended that to be sexy, but I feel like I missed the mark there a bit."

Messages In This Thread
And the two of us went up in smoke - by Elwood - February 26, 2016, 10:31 PM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Finley - February 27, 2016, 11:16 PM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Elwood - February 28, 2016, 10:27 AM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Finley - March 04, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Elwood - March 05, 2016, 10:42 PM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Finley - March 06, 2016, 09:59 AM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Elwood - March 06, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Finley - March 06, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Elwood - March 06, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Finley - March 06, 2016, 06:19 PM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Elwood - March 06, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Finley - March 06, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Elwood - March 06, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Finley - March 06, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Elwood - March 06, 2016, 08:03 PM