Phoenix Maplewood Better Understanding with Self Expierence
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Esaro was more at ease knowing she was willing to teach him what she is doing. He no longer felt like trying to stand against her in attempt to trying to improve his abilities. Learning what she does here could be just as useful as hunting. He would became less of a burden in the future, or maybe whatever he does will just make him more and more of a burden to others no matter how hard he tries. Spring was encouraging but also discouraging him at the same time.

"I know but since I came back with these injuries everyone got mad at me, even you did. Is Laika and the others going to get mad at me too?" He said as he noticed a pattern. In a way this was all an accident but at the same time all his fault. He really didn't want to make Laika mad at all and was considering not saying anything to her. "I really don't want her to be mad at me. I know it's because of me that this all happen but it's also an accident, it just happend just like that."

Spring explain that the moss she put on his paw was to soak up blood just like cobweb would do. She warned him that it would hurt so he braced himself. As she pushed onto the moss the pain definitely got worse. By reflex he was trying to pull away but at the same time keep still. The whole act made his leg seem like it was twitching. Once she was done he wanted to ask a question. "Doesn't injuries normally heal on their own?" 
Messages In This Thread
Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 08:02 AM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 11:55 AM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 29, 2016, 10:43 AM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 29, 2016, 06:57 PM