Neverwinter Forest all around the world
252 Posts
Ooc —
The name Mordecai rang a vague bell. It'd been a while, but she had ran with him in the past. A lot had transpired since then... and she had a mind to go find that pack, too, when the claim was concrete, just to let them know. If they cared... she had not been in the area too long before falling head over heels for Scimitar, but that was the way of things, wasn't it? With all wolves? It was life. At least it wasn't death. Still, it would be good to inform them. The right thing to do (which she was all about).

Verrine she knew moreso, by default. Deshyr had told stories about him. A deep frown creased her features upon hearing of his fathers death... Deshyr had no idea. Deshyr had taught her all about kindness and unconditional love, and had also taught her about soul mates and things like that. Verrine was the brother of Deshyr, she told him, thinking for a moment. Deshyr was her aunt and so by proxy, that would make Verrine her uncle and Charon a cousin of hers. I didn't know Verrine or your mama personally but I've heard stories about your pop from Deshyr. I had always hoped to meet him, but none of us never knew his whereabouts or anything... suppose that was when he found Julooke, she grinned at that. If he had ever come back, he might have told Deshyr, but if he had Deshyr had not shared that information with her, likely not even thinking of it. She had four rambunctious kids to think of.

He was a really good brother. Strong and positive and hardworking, had a heart of gold, he did. I could tell you some funny stories she told us some time, if you want,

And as the next topic came up, Eshe smiled. It was not her typical beam, still saddened by the news that her sort-of uncle had passed, but the conversation was one that made her heart thrum pleasantly. Not very long, honestly, she smirked at that. It was kind of a whirlwind thing. I did live in these parts before, but not with them. I did know of them, because I had met the alpha male—my mate, now—before... but my loyalty was to my pack and my sister, first, at that point. When my sister went missing, I had to go and find her... she's the only Endore besides me that I know is left... and found Scimitar and his wolves out of the Teekon. I joined them at that point, given it was winter and it wouldn'ta been wise to be alone then... I mean, it wouldn't do my sister much good if I died in the process of finding her... she woulda been real angry, actually... With no blood trail of her sister or anything to fear, she wasn't worried for the wellbeing of Bhreac for too long. They were survivors, the two of them. Anyway, well, now we're back. My mate actually ran in these woods a long time ago, and couldn't get them out of his head. I could see why when I saw 'em for myself. So, here we are! Eshe laughed a little at that, long-winded as ever.
Messages In This Thread
all around the world - by Charon - February 29, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: all around the world - by Eshe RIP - February 29, 2016, 10:33 AM
RE: all around the world - by Charon - March 01, 2016, 02:08 AM
RE: all around the world - by Eshe RIP - March 01, 2016, 09:44 AM
RE: all around the world - by Charon - March 01, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: all around the world - by Eshe RIP - March 01, 2016, 10:31 AM
RE: all around the world - by Charon - March 01, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: all around the world - by Eshe RIP - March 01, 2016, 11:32 AM
RE: all around the world - by Charon - March 02, 2016, 03:00 AM
RE: all around the world - by Eshe RIP - March 08, 2016, 10:51 AM
RE: all around the world - by Charon - March 09, 2016, 06:40 AM